Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

April on the Leash

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry that I have been gone so long, but something great has been going on. Well, I did not think it was great at first, but I do now. You see The Lady came home one day with a leash. At first I was aghast that she expected me to wear it to go outside. I mean, really now. I let her know with a few swipes and hisses that I was not amused, but she still made me put it on.

Now I can say that I was wrong: the leash is great. I get to go outside, The Lady (or The Man sometimes) is there but not too close and I can spy on the neighbors. Fantastic! I find that if I sit on the kitchen stool and let The Lady put my collar on I get outside faster. Sometimes I even go in with out her making me and sit on the stool so she can take the collar off. I don't do that all the time though, I don't want her shortening my time outside!

Below are some pictures. I need to go rest now. I spent 45 minutes outside today and I am tuckered!

Pax,

Hawthorne

Catnip! Did I mention the catnip!

Chillin' under the tree.

Man, I am beautiful!

There is grass to chew out there too!

Yes, devilishly handsome.

Spying on the dog next door. 


2 comments:

jkm said...

Hi Hawthorne-
You have been busy! You look very handsome in your harness- blue suits you! I am glad you are finding things to nibble on and people/dogs to spy on in the yard.
Watch out for the gnome! Have a happy spring,

jkm

Thomas Willerich said...

Wonderful, Hawthorne, now you can enjoy your time even much more! But do not annoy the neighbor's dog too much... And yes, you look really handsome!