Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


The lady and the man are not doing much for New Year’s Eve. So I sat around in my box for awhile and then I had my own party. A bit of cream and a hat makes a party every time! I had a great year. I played in the yard, I got some great gifts and I got a new window perch. The only thing that would make it better would be a to have a friend to celebrate with, but for now the lady and the man will do just fine.

Happy New Year!


This party is so lame. 

Hmmm... I really shouldn't...
Maybe just one.
Mmmm. Mmmm. 

Mmmm... that was good.
Maybe one more. 

Dang, I lost my hat. 

Nap time. 

2 comments:

jkm said...

Happy New Year Hawthorne!
I love the pics of your celebration- you did it right!
I wish you much Evo Duck and outside-in-the-yard time for 2013!
Love, jkm

Thomas Willerich said...

I wish you a peaceful, enjoyable and exciting Happy New Year, Hawthorne! Oh, and please, give my best regards to the lady and the man. Last but not least: You look great again - with or without your hat!